Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nightfall Mysteries : Asylum Conspiracy Character Portraits

Hey everyone! My second released title - Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - has been out for two months now, so I can show you a bit more art for it. I did a bunch of character assets for the game, but I've pulled a few of my favourites (those that would fit on portfolio pages) to show you. I might post some more later, but for now this will do. :]

You can play the game for an hour for free if you download it from Bigfish, both the PC Version and the Mac Version. It has also been released at the French and German portals of that site. If you try the demo or play the game, let me know what you think of it!

Vast Studios has also released an announcement about their upcoming title 'Lost Chronicles: Salem', in cooperation with National Geographic. This will be my third published title, and my second here at Vast Studios! You can see the released teaser trailer here.

Without further ado, onto the art. :P



1 comment:

  1. Great little character pieces Britt!Your rendering is looking very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete