Saturday, December 4, 2010

A quick screen cap study, a calendar, and Lost Chronicles: Salem!

A bunch of stuff to share today!

Firstly, a quick study I did based on a screenshot from the move EverAfter (1998), of Drew Barrymore. I loved the lighting in this shot! And I love this movie in general. The costumes are to die for!



Also! Through Not Your Father's Pin-Up, I and over 25 other artists have put together a calendar for charity! Specifically for Pink Ribbon, an international charity fighting breast cancer. The Calendar is on sale at lulu, and you can buy one! If you can't buy one, please pass the word and let's raise lots of money together. Here's a sneak peak in the form of the cover! :D



Also, one of the games that I worked on at Vast Studios was released today! Lost Chronicles: Salem came out on Big Fish for members, and will be available to the general public tomorrow. I'll have a bunch of images to show you from it soon! Check out the game here!

1 comment:

  1. Nice study Britt. You're certainly right about the costume design in this film.

    ReplyDelete